This full motion computer monitor mount adjusts easily, allowing you to work in a more comfortable, ergonomically correct position. Staring at a computer screen that's not eye level can cause neck and eye strain, as well as painful back problems. Our patented monitor mount offers a wide range of features that our competitors don't offer. Especially popular are the two front- 3.0 ports, convenient for flash drives, speakers, and other USB gadgets. Quality craftsmanship, impressive functionality and a sleek design make this an ideal computer accessory for home or office.
1. Easily adjusts to support an ergonomically correct workstation; sit more comfortably at your desk while reducing neck, eye and back strain.
2. Gas spring hovering system gracefully adjusts monitor height.
3. 360 Degree horizontal arm rotation (180 Degree in each direction).
4. Two front- 3.0 ports convenient for flash drives, speakers, etc.
5. Tilt and swivel your monitor in any direction.
6. Durable hardware supports clamp or grommet installation.
7. Effortlessly share your screen with coworkers; reduce glare with a simple tap.
8. Cable management system organizes wires for a tidy desk.
9. Extend or retract monitor arm; rotate monitor to landscape or portrait mode.
10. Torque control valve regulates arm movement.
1. Material: aircraft-grade aluminum and injection molded plastic
2. Make sure that the VESA holes on the back of your monitor measure 100x100 or 75x75
3. Fits most 10''-27” monitors
4. Supports monitors weighing 3.3-11 lbs.
1x full motion monitor mount
Note: Our monitor mount conforms to standard VESA hole spacing. You should check the VESA hole dimensions on the back of your monitor before purchasing. The mount attaches to these holes.
Benefits: 1.Mount it on the wall or under the kitchen cabinet; or use it as a tabletop stand 2.360° rotating tablet holder can be adjusted... Read More
Benefits: Arms easily adjust to support an ergonomically correct workstation; sit more comfortably at your desk while reducing neck, eye and back strain, extend or... Read More