This premium single arm computer monitor mount offers an attractive way to display one monitor while saving the most amount of desk space. The Arm easily adjust, allowing you to work in a more comfortable, ergonomically correct position. Staring at a computer screen that's not eye level can cause neck and eye strain, as well as painful back problems. Our patented, high performance monitor mount offers a wide range of features that our competitors don't offer. You will notice the difference right away. Quality craftsmanship, impressive functionality and unparalleled design raise the bar for this mount to the highest level.
1. Arm easily adjust to support an ergonomically correct workstation; sit more comfortably at your desk while reducing neck, eye and back strain
2. Gas spring hovering system gracefully adjusts monitor height
3. Aircraft-grade aluminum arm features a stylish anti-scratch surface
4. The arm rotates horizontally 180 Degree
5. Front-loading ports for audio, mic & USB 3.0
6. High-quality ball joint tilts and swivels your monitor
7. Durable hardware supports clamp or grommet installation
8. Cable management system organizes wires for a tidy desk
9. Extend or retract monitor arm; rotate monitor to landscape or portrait mode
10. Torque control valve regulates arm movement
1. Material: aircraft-grade aluminum with injection molded plastic for cable management system
2. Make sure that the VESA holes measure 100x100 or 75x75
3. Fits most 10-27” monitors
4. Supports monitor weighing 4.4-19.8 lbs.
1x full motion single arm monitor mount
Note: Our monitor mount conforms to standard VESA hole spacing. You should check the VESA hole dimensions on the back of your monitor before purchasing. The mount attaches to these holes.
Benefits: 1.Mount it on the wall or under the kitchen cabinet; or use it as a tabletop stand 2.360° rotating tablet holder can be adjusted... Read More
Benefits: Arm easily adjust to support an ergonomically correct workstation; sit more comfortably at your desk while reducing neck, eye and back strain, extend or... Read More